post list.

kakao adfit

2014년 9월 24일 수요일

House Rulez feat. D. Brown - Just Wanna Love You



[VERSE1]
I'm thinking back to the time when I met you on that day
And girl I gotta let you know that you stole my heart in so many ways
That way that you smile
It drives me so crazy
And everytime I think about you
Here is what I wanna do

[HOOK]
Girl I can't wait to be with you
Things that you do girl
They drivin me crazy
Baby can't you see that I'm into you Said I'm needing you, needing you.

Girl it's those things that you do
That make me think about spending my life with you
Here is what I'm gonna do
Said gonna be the man for you

[CHORUS]
I just wanna love you girl
And make you my whole world
Said I wanna be with you
I wanna do the things no other man can do

I just wanna make you mine
Until the end of time
What you wanna do
I wanna be the one for you just tell me

[VERSE2]
I been waiting so long
I don't wanna lose this thing we have
And I don't know what
Said I don't know what he did to you
Just give me a chance
I wanna do things that no man can do
The way I love you girl
And this is how it makes me feel

[HOOK]

[CHORUS]

[BRIDGE]
Tell me please girl
Waiting so long girl
I gotta know
Said do you feel the same
Baby tell me what I gotta do~
Oh girl, playing these games
Oh it's driving me crazy
This thing is real
I'll do the things no other man can do girl

[CHORUS]x2

댓글 없음 :

댓글 쓰기